DENVER (KDVR) – The holiday season starts this weekend in Colorado. From wooden lighting ceremonies to Christmas shopping extravaganzas, there is something for everyone.
There is one fast-moving, dry cold front gliding across the Front Range on Saturday. It will drop by 10 degrees. Otherwise, you can expect all days to get abnormally hot and dry with highlights in the 60s.
Many Colorado ski resorts are open for the season. See the full list here. Some, however, have delayed openings.
Permits to fell Christmas trees in the Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forests are now available.
Here are 10 things happening in Colorado this weekend:
- Colorado Makers Holiday Market November 28 at 12-17 Fort Collins
- Sixteenth Street Mall Holiday Festival Nov. 13-Dec. 11 Denver
- Hometown holiday experience 27.-28. November Parker
- RiNo Holiday BAZAAR 2021 27.-28. November Denver
- 2021 Whoville Holiday November 27 Greeley
- Camp Christmas November 28 Lakewood
- 15th Annual Denver Christkindl Market Nov. 19-Dec. 23 Denver
- Night Light Denver – Every Tuesday to Sunday evening – permanent installation
- Winter Wonderlights – November 13 – January 2, 2022
- Traces of light– Denver Botanic Gardens- Nov. 26-Jan. 2
You can always find events in our community calendar. You can also add your event to the calendar.
Disclaimers for mcutimes.com
All the information on this website – https://mcutimes.com – is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. mcutimes.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (mcutimes.com), is strictly at your own risk. mcutimes.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.