Kyle Richards hurried to the hospital after going into a beehive

Kyle Richards found herself in a scary situation over the weekend when she was stung by bees after accidentally entering their hive on her property.

The 52-year-old Real housewives in Beverly Hills star, who is allergic to their poison, shared security camera footage of the incident and photos of herself being treated at a hospital in her Instagram Story on Sunday, July 15th.

“So this happened yesterday,” Kyle wrote. “I went into a hive of bees and was stung several times. If you know me at all, you know I’m allergic to bees and am afraid of them.”

In one of the videos, the reality star is seen running on his patio to an open door while screaming for help. She then pulls a stinger out of her hand and runs around in a circle before jumping into the pool, fully clothed, while her dogs run and look at her.

Give a Comment