After what feels like one decade, the first teaser to And just like that, that Sex and the City restart it replaced Samantha with some other women who are not white have arrived. Please tighten up, because the trip ahead is not completely uneven, but paved with good intentions that feel a bit like speed bumps or holes.
Here she is!
It looks like Carrie will do a podcast and Miranda will eventually fall in love with the co-host of that podcast (I hope). Charlotte‘s children are full-ass adults, that is ginger baby. Harry, one of the only good men in this fictional universe, still exists, I can see Steve (uh), I can not see Aidan, but I’m sure he’s out there somewhere, but I would like to discuss a theory that is probably wrong, but which may be true: Large is in this trailer, for sure, but do you think in the show itself that he’s dead?
Yes, Big is in the trailer, a glimpse into a fleeting moment, giving Carrie a big kiss in their kitchen with bad backlash. “Life is full of surprises,” Carrie says of this very moment, which is a statement that certainly applies to the show as a whole, but which can also apply to the surprise by saying that Big had a heart attack in the first episode. and only glimpsed throughout in flashbacks or, in a particularly experimental episode, as one ghost, appears from the woodwork to give some advice and then disappears again while “Moon River” swells from Sonos.
It feels cruel to wish Bigs death, but it also feels right for the spirit of the show itself, which in a way feels like these women are “starting over.” I do not want to see Carrie as a widow, but I also can not imagine a world, neither fictional nor otherwise, where she marriage to Big goods. Is it also boring-entertaining or just boring-boring for all the women in the show to be in solid relationships? Not sure, because I’m not Michael Patrick King, but something tells me it’s the last thing. We as a society must see together on December 9, when this old gal perbroadcast on HBOMax. [YouTube]
- Paris Hilton is now a married woman. [TMZ]
- Zayn Malik is back on social media and follows both his parts from Gigi Hadid and what the hell happened to Yolanda Hadid. [Us Weekly]
- I knew that Debra Messing fans would have something to say about Nicole Kidman-as-Lucille-Ball situation and I was right! [NY Post]
- Yes of course Andy Cohen “blacksmith” not just one person, but the criticism about Sarah Jessica Parker’s gray hair. I beg you please: no more slamming anything unless it’s the door of your house or a car. [Us Weekly]
- Really enjoy this treat on how The rock peeing in water bottles when he trains because the gyms he trains in are “iron paradise” and therefore do not have toilets, which may be a violation of the health law? [NY Post]