After taking time off in 2021 due to COVID-19 concerns, the historic Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo are poised to make a legendary return in 2022.
On Monday, FWSSR announced the live acts that will take the stage in the Will Rogers Auditorium as part of the new tradition for the festivities.
“Although Bass Performance Hall and Dickies Arena get top billing for concert venues, Will Rogers Auditorium remains a great place to hear and see live music,” said FWSSR Representative Matt Brockman. “So we’re launching the Auditorium Concert Series for the 2022 Stock Show with some amazing tracks.”
- The legendary classic rock band “Kansas” plays on January 19th.
- “The Old 97’s” takes the stage on January 21st.
- Clint Black will perform on January 27th.
- The only Jeff Foxworthy entertains on January 28th.
- The music from the rock band “Queen” will be performed by the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra on January 29th.
“Plus, we want at least one more action to announce in the near future,” Brockman added.
The Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo runs from January 14 to February 5.
You can find more information at www.fwssr.com.