Miles Teller sets record with his vaccination status following speculation that he filmed one recently Taylor Swift music video while unvaxxed. “Hi guys, I do not usually need to address rumors here, but I have been vaccinated and have been for a while. The only thing I am against is hatred,” the actor tweeted late Monday night.
Rumors of Teller’s vaccination status have persisted since September, when his alleged COVID-19 diagnosis allegedly stopped production d. The offer, an upcoming limited series on the creation of The Godfather in which Teller replaced Armie Hammer. Miles Teller has not been vaccinated. He would not even get the test, “said a source on the spot Daily Mail back then. “Now he has brought the virus to the set and the whole set had to shut down.” Teller’s publicist told the newspaper: “Your facts are wrong.”
In the weeks after, The Hollywood Reporter noted that a major production had been suspended due to an actor who tested positive but refused to disclose a name. “The positive person was publicly identified as a series star who is said to be unvaccinated,” the play reported. “Sources say THR that the shutdown resulted in a loss of $ 6 million for the limited series on the creation of The Godfather. “(A Paramount + representative claimed the figure was below $ 6 million, and Teller has since returned to sets.)
It is unclear when Teller filmed Blake Lively-directed music video for Swift’s song, “I Bet You Think About Me”, in which he plays a haunted ex of the singer. But the vaccinations of high-profile individuals (or lack thereof) continue to make headlines. Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who is engaged to Teller’s friend and former co-star Shailene Woodley, recently incurred COVID-19 and cost his team thousands of dollars in fines for violating the COVID-19 protocol after telling the press that he is “immunized.” Teller, his wife, Keleigh, Rodgers and Woodley all went on vacation together during the summer.
More good stories from Vanity Fair
– Playing Princess Diana was Kristen Stewart’s adventure
– Husker Halyna Hutchins, Rust Film photographer killed in tragic shooting
– How Edie Falco further protected Hillary Clinton Supreme Court case
– The five coolest moments in Gwyneth Paltrow’s new show
– Review: There is no life in Chloé Zhao’s Eternal
– The end of The Army of Thieves (and its origin) Explained
– A first look at Harry Connick Jr Annie Live!
– From the Archives: Excavation of the private saga of Clinton’s very public marriage
– Do you want to be obsessed with the best of TV? Sign up here to receive text messages from Still looking hosts or text (213) 652-6731.
Sign up for the “HWD Daily” newsletter to read industry and price coverage – plus a special weekly issue of “Awards Insider.”