(NEXSTAR) – If you like to celebrate Thanksgiving with Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Band, be sure to set your DVRs to Sunday.
Last year, the Internet was in the air when Apple TV + announced that it would have the exclusive rights to Peanut’s holiday deals, essentially removing them from traditional TV broadcasts.
This year, Apple TV + will continue to stream “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” and “A Charlie Brown Christmas” as well as make them available for free for one night on PBS.
You can watch Snoopy and the gang celebrate Thanksgiving for free on Sunday, November 21 at. 19:30 ET on PBS and PBS Kids.
Your other favorite holiday deals will soon appear as well. Here’s where and when you can find Frosty, Rudolph and “A Charlie Brown Christmas” this year:
Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer
Rudolph will be broadcast on CBS on Monday, November 22 at 20.00 ET
Free form will also air Rudolph on:
- Saturday, December 4 at 19:45 ET
- Sunday, December 5 at 17.35 ET
- Sunday, December 19 at 18.45 ET
- Monday, December 20 at 17.15 ET
- Friday, December 24 at 21:00 ET
- Saturday, December 25 at 17.40 ET
Frosty and his friends will be shown on CBS Friday, November 26 at 8 p.m. CBS will also broadcast the animated sequel from 1992, “Frosty Returns” immediately after November 26 at. 20:30 ET / PT.
Freeform will air Frosty on:
- Saturday, December 4 at 19:10 ET
- Sunday, December 5 at 17.00 ET
- Sunday, December 19 at 18.10 ET
- Monday, December 20 at 16.40 ET
- Friday, December 24 at 20.30 ET
- Saturday, December 25 at 17.05 ET
And Charlie Brown jul
This iconic special will be broadcast on PBS and PBS Kids on Sunday, December 19 at 19:30 ET.
Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the rest of the Peanuts gang will also celebrate the holiday with a new TV special this year.
The new special, which premieres on December 10, is the second New Year’s Eve with peanuts after “Happy New Year, Charlie Brown,” which debuted on CBS in 1986.