(NEXSTAR) – Set up your DVRs: “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” airs before Thanksgiving this year.
The holiday classic, featuring Rudolph, Hermey, Yukon Cornelius and the rest of the gang, is scheduled to air on CBS d. Monday, November 22 at 20 ET.
If you miss it on CBS, do not despair, Freeform will also show ‘Rudolph’ on:
- Saturday, December 4 at 19:45 ET
- Sunday, December 5 at 17.35 ET
- Sunday, December 19 at 18.45 ET
- Monday, December 20 at 17.15 ET
- Friday, December 24 at 21:00 ET
- Saturday, December 25 at 17.40 ET
Your other favorite holiday deals will also be shown in the coming weeks. Here’s where and when you can find “Frosty the Snowman” and “A Charlie Brown Christmas” this year:
‘Frosty the Snowman’
Frosty and his friends will be shown on CBS Friday, November 26 at 8 p.m. CBS will also broadcast the animated sequel from 1992, “Frosty Returns” immediately after November 26 at. 20:30 ET / PT.
Freeform will show ‘Frosty’ on:
- Saturday, December 4 at 19:10 ET
- Sunday, December 5 at 17.00 ET
- Sunday, December 19 at 18.10 ET
- Monday, December 20 at 16.40 ET
- Friday, December 24 at 20.30 ET
- Saturday, December 25 at 17.05 ET
‘A Charlie Brown Christmas’
This iconic special will be broadcast on PBS and PBS Kids on Sunday, December 19 at 19:30 ET.
Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the rest of the Peanuts gang will also celebrate the holiday with a new TV special this year.
The new special, which premieres on December 10, is the second New Year’s-themed Peanuts episode after “Happy New Year, Charlie Brown,” which debuted at CBS in 1986.