Cut, cut go the scissors to Chris Noths last appearance in And just like that finale. While there are still four episodes left until the series ends its first season (and likely reveals Steve and Miranda’s relationship for the umpteenth time), let the producers of the show all get in on this non-spoiler. Noth basked in the spotlight like a pig in mud after his character, Mr. Big, was killed in Sex and the City restart, bout much like Icarus, he became humble almost immediately when more women came forward with allegations of sexual assault. Noth has denied these allegations.
Now, in what we can only assume is an attempt to protect the series’ ratings, Noth’s last scene, which would have been of him haunting Carrie as she scattered his ashes in Paris, has been clipped because the footage “was not narrative significant enough. ” Variety reports. Of course, Jan.
- Kanye West may be the main name Coachella. In major news, Coachella is still happening ???? [TMZ]
- After receiving a medical exemption from playing in the Australian Open, Novak Djokovic was denied entry into the country and had his visa canceled in accordance with Australia’s covid policy. Politics requires that everyone who enters is vaccinated. Let’s see how the defending champion comes out of this. [TMZ]
- It only took three years, but Larsa and Scottie Pippen is finally divorced. [Us Weekly]
- White woman face blindness is real and HBO is interfering Emma Watson and Emma Roberts just prove it. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Now we know who to blame Tom Hollands upcoming movie. [IndieWire]
- Despite this audition tape, Chip and Joanna Gaines still managed to land a show and now a completely own network. The Lord works in mysterious ways, I think. [Deadline]