Join Athens Technical College!
Thank you for considering Athens Technical College as a potential employer. Athens Technical College is a multi-campus, two-year degree granting institution, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033; 404-679-4500) to award the associate degree. Inquiries to the Commission should relate only to the college’s accreditation status and not to general admission information.
Athens Technical College in Athens, GA seeks a full time Coordinator of College Recruitment. The Coordinator of College Recruitment is responsible to the Director of Admissions for developing, implementing, and monitoring an effective plan of recruitment activities for the College in addition to developing a greater awareness and understanding of the college among the general public, high school students, and civic groups.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Develops and implement recruitment strategies targeted to a variety of groups, including secondary school students, employees of area business, and civic and social groups
- Use studies and enrollment reports to determine key customer profiles and appropriate methods to communicate information about the college to these customers
- Schedule and oversee the monthly Tech on Tuesday information sessions
- Coordinate with Student Affairs’ personnel to host campus tours and information sessions for potential students and various groups
- Assist the Director of Public Relations with the development of presentation materials, brochures, and publications
- Assist the Director of Student Activities with the Student Ambassador program to seek and advise currently enrolled students to serve as ambassadors to the College for recruitment purposes, tour guides, and to assist with college-wide functions
- Coordinate targeted recruitment activities for low-enrollment and new programs
- Assist with the development and support of Athens Technical College Alumni Association
- Develop information for the Banner recruitment module or manual recruitment module for tracking potential students
- Perform other duties as assigned
Deadline to apply is January 26, 2022 at 4:00 pm.
Bachelor’s degree in Education, Student Services, Public Administration, or related field *and* Two (2) years’ work experience in recruitment, admissions, or related field
- Previous admission counseling and recruitment in a post-secondary environment
- Knowledge of student recruitment methods and procedures in collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting data
- Experience using BANNER Student Information System, and Microsoft Office products
To apply, click “Apply to This Job” and submit your cover letter, resume/vita, three (3) professional references, and unofficial transcripts. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
NOTE: Official transcripts will be required upon an offer of employment. Official copies of transcripts must be sent directly to: Athens Technical College, Attn: Human Resources, 800 U.S. Highway 29 N, Athens, GA 30601 or sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org .
**Employment is contingent based upon successful completion of appropriate background checks.
As set forth in its student catalog, Athens Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, sex, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).
As set forth in its student catalog, Athens Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).
The following individuals have been designated to coordinate the college’s implementation of nondiscrimination policies:
- Jessica Felts, Director of Student Support Services, Section 504 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator, Office K-614A, 706/355- 5081 email@example.com;
- Sherri Heath, Director of Human Resources ; Title VI, Title VII, Title IX Coordinator (Employees), Office K-514, firstname.lastname@example.org, 706/583-2818; and
- Lenzy Reid, Vice President of Student Affairs, Title IX (Students) Office H-774, 706/355-5029, email@example.com, 800 U.S. Highway 29 North, Athens, GA 30601
Laws prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, academic or economic disadvantage, or disability. Athens Technical College does not discriminate in any educational programs or activities or in employment policies. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
• Title VI (Civil Rights) and Title VII (Employment Applicant Civil Rights): Director of Human Resources, Room 301, (706) 583-2818
• Title IX (Sex Equity): Director of Human Resources, Room 301, (706) 583-2818
• Section 504 (Persons with Disabilities) and ADA: Director of Student Support Services and Career Development, Room 211, (706) 355- 5081
Inquiries concerning the application of Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, Section 504, and the Americans With Disabilities Act as related to the policies and practices of Athens Technical College may be addressed to the persons listed above: Athens Technical College, 800 U.S. Highway 29 North, Athens, GA 30601-1500.
Disclaimers for mcutimes.com
All the information on this website - https://mcutimes.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. mcutimes.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (mcutimes.com), is strictly at your own risk. mcutimes.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.