Danger! will hold its first ever professorial tournament next month when host Mayim Bialik puts instructors from 15 colleges and universities through the answer-and-question pace.
Broadcast on consecutive weekly nights begins Monday, December 6, the Master Professor will be elected on Friday, December 17.
See the list of competitors below.
“It was an incredible thrill to see so many brilliant professors from all kinds of schools and backgrounds meet Danger! stage, “Bialik said in a statement.” There was a sense of kinship and academic camaraderie among the group along with a healthy dose of competitiveness. That energy made this first professorship tournament incredibly special. “
The 15 professors will compete for a $ 100,000 grand prize and a spot in the upcoming Tournament of Champions.
The list of competitors and their schools is:
- JP Allen, Professor of Business at the University of San Francisco in San Francisco, California.
- Hester Blum, Professor of English at Penn State University in University Park, Pa.
- Sam Buttrey, Professor of Operations Research at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.
- Marti Canipe, Professor of Elementary Science at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, Ariz.
- Lisa Dresner, Associate Professor of Writing at Hofstra University in Hempstead, NY
- Ramón Guerra, Professor of English, Literature and Latin Studies at the University of Nebraska-Omaha in Omaha, Neb.
- Gautam Hans, an associate clinical professor of law at Vanderbilt Law School in Nashville, Tenn.
- John Harkless, Associate Professor of Chemistry at Howard University in Washington, DC
- Ed Hashima, Professor of History at American River College in Sacramento, California.
- Gary Hollis, Professor of Chemistry at Roanoke College Salem, Va.
- Alisa Hove, professor of botany at Warren Wilson College in Asheville, NC
- Ashleigh Lawrence-Sanders, Assistant Professor of American and African American History at the University of Colorado-Boulder in Boulder, Colo.
- Katie Reed, Associate Professor of Musicology at California State University Fullerton in Fullerton, California.
- Deborah Steinberger, Professor of French Literature at the University of Delaware at Newark, Del.
- Julia Williams, Professor of English at the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in Terre Haute, Ind.
Disclaimers for mcutimes.com
All the information on this website - https://mcutimes.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. mcutimes.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (mcutimes.com), is strictly at your own risk. mcutimes.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.