Knowing how to cure diseases and ailments in DayZ is one of the most crucial information in the survival game and it can save players’ lives.
IN DayZ, all players must constantly pay attention to the illnesses and diseases they may get, along with the symptoms and activities associated with them. DayZ has come a long way from its original weapons 2 against days, sometimes even seeing themselves in the top 25 games with the highest current player population on Steam. DayZ is a survival game like 7 days to die and Death by daylight. But what does DayZ stands out from other survival games, is its seemingly limitless potential for sandbox shenanigans.
DayZ has several ailments that can plague players, from something as simple as a common cold to serious problems like a hemolytic reaction. Fortunately, there are cures for most diseases or ailments in DayZ, and they require more complicated procedures than simple healing in games like Back 4 Blood. But unfortunately, in true survival gameplay, there are even a few health complications in DayZ which prohibits players from recovering at all.
To better understand how healing and treatment work in DayZ, players must remember the 11 different types of healing items and the eight diseases that can be contracted. Bandages, for example, are used to treat wounds and hemorrhages that can be done more effectively than using a cloth, but players can recover lost blood in several ways. If players are moderately fed and hydrated DayZ, they will begin to heal blood over time. But those who want to get blood in faster DayZ need a blood test kit, IV starter kit, saline bag and even a blood test kit. In addition, each of these resources can be difficult to gather DayZ as well.
DayZ: How to Find Treatments and Cure Diseases
Most medical supplies in DayZ can be found in townships that have hospitals or other medical buildings and from other buildings that are close to these places and looted from the bodies of zombies in the area. Of course, players who seem to have good gear can also have the items, but participating in a match while they are sick can also end up being a fatal mistake. In addition to the aforementioned blood sets and bandages, players can also find multivitamin pills in DayZ to help strengthen their immune system.
DayZ does not strike when it comes to disease and illness and therefore it is one of the ultimate survival games. Any kind of disease can be fatal DayZ, especially for players getting started for the first time or a new restart. Below are the different types of disease in DayZ, how they can be contracted, and their healings.
- Cholera: After drinking contaminated water and vomiting, take Tetracycline pills to cure cholera.
- Cold: Developed from having low body temperature, being in the rain for too long or from other survivors. Symptoms include sneezing and coughing, and it requires tetracycline pills to cure.
- Chemical poisoning: Developed after drinking alcoholic tinctures, gasoline or disinfectant spray. Symptoms include dehydration and blood loss, which can be cured with charcoal tablets.
- Brain disease: Brain disease comes from players eating each other and the symptoms are uncontrollable laughter and random shaking. The random vibrations make it harder to aim weapons at DayZ, and the effects of brain diseases are permanent until the player reappears with a new character. Giving other players brain disease is probably one of those DayZ influences of toxic players Days past.
- Heart attack: Heart attack occurs in DayZ after a rapid loss of blood or a large amount of shock and can result in unconsciousness, health damage and even death. Treat heart attacks in DayZ with Epinephrin Auto-injector.
- Hemolytic reaction: A hemolytic reaction occurs in DayZ after receiving blood that is not compatible with the player’s blood type and causes blood loss and damage to health. Unfortunately, there is no cure for this DayZ.
- Flu: Developed from having low body temperature, being in the rain for too long or from other survivors. Symptoms include sneezing and coughing, and it requires tetracycline pills to cure.
- Salmonella: Ind DayZ, salmonella poisoning can occur after eating untreated or raw meat and requires charcoal tablets to cure.
After DayZ received a major update in September 2021 that added new areas, a new rifle and new traps, the popularity of the extreme survival game is likely to continue well into 2022.
Next: Back 4 Blood: How Trauma Damage Works (and How to Avoid It)
DayZ is available on Play Station 4, Xbox One and PC.
Logan Paul spends $ 3.5 million on fake Pokémon cards
About the author
Disclaimers for mcutimes.com
All the information on this website – https://mcutimes.com – is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. mcutimes.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (mcutimes.com), is strictly at your own risk. mcutimes.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.