National Louis University (NLU) located in Chicago, IL seeks an Applied Behavior Analysis full-time faculty member to join its rapidly-expanding College of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences.
- Teach graduate level courses in Basic and Applied Behavior Analysis, delivered on campus, with additional weekly on-line modules
- Contribute to curriculum design and course revision based on student performance and new developments in research and practice
- Advise and supervise student thesis research
- Engage in our mentorship program, which includes preparing students to maintain academic success, pass the BCBA exam, and achieve their professional goals
- Contribute to curricular and programmatic assessment to promote continuous improvement of student outcomes
- Assist with, or initiate, the development of additional programmatic opportunities
- Promote socially significant changes through teaching, scholarship, and service
- Engage with campus community through committee membership, regular faculty and staff meetings, etc.
NLU is located on Michigan Ave in downtown Chicago, directly across the street from the Art Institute of Chicago. In addition, the University has two suburban Chicago locations (Wheeling & Lisle).
Qualifications and Skills:
- Doctoral degree (PhD, PsyD, EdD) in Applied Behavior Analysis or closely related field and completion of a behavior analytic thesis or dissertation; ABD may be considered
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Behavior Analyst- Doctoral (BCBA-D)
- Prior experience teaching graduate behavior analysis courses
- Experience advising graduate-level student research
- Experience in the professional practice of behavior analysis, especially from diverse practice backgrounds
- Experience in providing supervision and training in accordance with BACB Field Experience Requirements
- Experience in using technology in teaching and assessment
- Record of engagement in professional organizations/associations
- Professionalism in, and demonstrated commitment to, working with diverse populations
National-Louis University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. NLU is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Disclaimers for mcutimes.com
All the information on this website - https://mcutimes.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. mcutimes.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (mcutimes.com), is strictly at your own risk. mcutimes.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.