This jam-braided, cheesy dessert is fast becoming a household favorite.
“This recipe is the perfect blend of lightness and sophistication. Puff pastry is very forgiving – you do not have to cut it perfectly to make beautiful and elegant tartlets,” says Alea Chappell, Trend ingredient. “If you serve this as an appetizer for Thanksgiving or Christmas, you can swap the raspberry jam with cranberry sauce to make it even more festive.”
PIE, MORELLO CHERRY CRUMBLE FOR THANKSGIVING: TRY THE RECIPE
Raspberry Brie Tartlets by Alea Chappell, Trend ingredient
Serves: 6 (2 tartlets each)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
YEARBOOK PIE POPPERS FOR A FESTIVAL THANK YOU POINT: TRY THE RECIPE
1 sheet of store-bought puff pastry, thawed in the fridge
12 tsp. raspberry jam or cranberry sauce without seeds
4 oz. brie cheese, hard removed
12 small sprigs of thyme
1 large egg, beaten
5 TOGETHED DESSERTS FROM PECAN PIE TO SLOW COOKER ADHESIVE CARAMEL YEAST CAKE
- Thaw puff pastry in the fridge. Use a floured cake roll to roll out the puff pastry.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the puff pastry into 12 squares.
- Cut and fold puff pastry into the desired shape (see video tutorial for how to create the shape of the images).
- Cool the dough in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Collect 12 cubes of brie, 12 small sprigs of thyme, egg wash (1 egg beaten with a splash of water) and raspberry jam without seeds.
- Once the oven is preheated, brush the cooled dough with egg rinse and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pies from oven. Place a blob of raspberry jam, a cube of brie and a sprig of thyme in the center of each pie.
- Bake pies for another 5 minutes at 400 ° F.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Disclaimers for mcutimes.com
All the information on this website - https://mcutimes.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. mcutimes.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (mcutimes.com), is strictly at your own risk. mcutimes.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.