Juventus' Adrien Rabiot latest star associated with Newcastle after takeover | MCUTimes

Juventus’ Adrien Rabiot latest star associated with Newcastle after takeover

This summer’s transfer window was unlike any other; see all the great deals and check out how we rated the largest purchases. And just because the window is closed until January, does not mean the rumors do not keep coming. Here’s the latest gossip and speculation.

TOP HISTORY: Newcastle eye Rabiot as a big signing

Following the club’s recent takeover, Transfer market reports that Newcastle United are interested in a switch to Juventus midfielder Adrien rabiot.

The old lady is said to be willing to advance to the French international as they start a midfield shake-up of the squad, while the 26-year-old prefers a switch to the Premier League.

Juventus are looking at a relocation to their midfield ranks – AS Monaco’s Aurelien Tchouameni and Manchester Uniteds Donny van de Beek seen as opportunities – but the Italian side must move some players before.

Newcastle are now being linked with numerous transfers due to the wealth of the club’s new owners, with UEFA Nations League winner Rabiot at the latest to join the conversation.

Juventus would be able to move him on to a minimal valuation, while losing very little when the player joined a free transfer from Paris Saint-Germain in 2019. He has struggled in Serie A amid a mix of inconsistent performances and injuries.

A new club could also be the fresh start Rabiot needs to stay in the mix with Blues ahead of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.

– ESPN + viewing guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more
Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– Do not have ESPN? Get instant access

LIVE BLOG

10.39 BST: Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers has no interest in taking over at Newcastle United if the club decides to fire Steve Bruce, that Daily Telegraph reports.

A Saudi Arabia-led takeover of Newcastle was completed last week, when the public investment fund (PIF) bought the Premier League club for a deal of just over 300 million. The takeover of the world’s largest sovereign wealth fund has led to speculation about Bruce’s future and who can replace him at St James’ Park.

But the Telegraph reports that Rodgers – whose Leicester side beat Chelsea to win the FA Cup final last season – are fully committed to the Foxes and have no plans to leave them for Newcastle.

09.44 BT: Diego Simeone has admitted he would bring Lionel Messi to Atletico Madrid this summer and said he called Luis Suarez to ask if a deal was possible.

Messi became a free agent when his Barcelona contract expired on June 30 and planned to stay until the club announced that financial problems would prevent them from signing a new, agreed deal.

The 34-year-old eventually signed for Paris Saint-Germain on August 10 and signed a two-year contract with the option of an additional year.

“When what happened in Barcelona happened, we called Luis,” Simeone told Argentine newspaper Diario Ole. “I did not call Leo. But I called Luis to say” look, how is he? Would he be eager? Is there the slightest possibility … imagine he could come to Atletico Madrid. “

LaLiga on ESPN +: Stream LIVE games and replays (US only)

08.51 BST: Former English midfielder Jack Wilshere insists he is still hoping to find a club that can continue his playing career despite working towards his coaching qualifications at the former club Arsenal.

Wilshere is a free agent after being released by Bournemouth in the summer and then blocking his signing for Serie B club Como due to EU restrictions.

The 29-year-old coaches back at Arsenal — where he spent a decade as a player — and has helped academy manager Per Mertesacker while he remains in shape while looking for a new club to join.

“Right now I’m making my coaching badges and the club is helping me with them and I’m also helping some of the academy kids out,” Wilshere said. Sky. “It’s definitely something I enjoy and maybe something to look at in the future, but for now I still want to play.

“I feel like I still have a lot to give and something to prove, and therefore I will not stop playing now and start a coaching career yet.”

When he was invited back to Arsenal by manager Mikel Arteta, a former team-mate added to Wilshere’s midfielder: “It’s great to be back and see some old faces that I spent much of my life with.

“In terms of fitness, I get there and it’s great to be back training with good players, and the quality will only benefit me going forward.

“I’m there [at Arsenal] until January and there is no news on any clubs but hopefully something will come after that. “

Juventus’ Adrien Rabiot latest star associated with Newcastle after takeover08.00 BST: Phil Foden is set to pledge its long-term future to Manchester City by signing a new six-year contract, sources told ESPN’s Rob Dawson.

The midfielder has three years left to run on his current contract, but the new terms reflect his progress to become one of the key members of Pep Guardiola’s squad. Sources have told ESPN that City are expected to announce once the final details are tied.

The 21-year-old Foot has become a central figure since joining the club’s academy. He made 50 appearances and scored 16 goals as City won the Premier League title and reached the Champions League final last season.

Foden is the latest City player to have subsequently agreed a new contract Ederson, Ruben Dias, John Stones and Kevin De Bruyne. His deal should keep him at Etihad Stadium until at least 2027.

PAPER GOSSIP (by Luke Thrower)

– AC Milan is ready to move on as a winger Samu castillejo with LaLiga club Getafe interested, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. The 26-year-old has recently found himself out of Stefano Pioli’s plans for the future, as Getafe has reportedly reached an agreement with the player on a switch back to Spain.

LaLiga teams Atletico Madrid and Sevilla are interested in the Fenerbahce defender Attila Szalai, according to journalist Ekrem Konir. The Hungarian international has impressed this season in the Turkish league. As a 23-year-old, he could still improve on central defense.

– Juventus have joined AS Roma to show interest in Borussia Mönchengladbach midfielder Denis Zakaria. According to Tuttosport, Juve boss Massimiliano Allegri is watching the Switzerland international if they cannot land the aforementioned Tchouameni, with contacts opening up over the possible transfer of the midfielder.

– AC Milan are interested in signing Serie B side Pisa’s youngsters Lorenzo Lucca, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. That Rossoneri is looking for a young central striker to succeed Zlatan Ibrahimovic and finally Olivier Giroud. Lucca, 21, has impressed with his consequence, with a valuation of € 10 million allegedly put on him.

Robert Lewandowski is reportedly frustrated in Bayern Munich amid uncertainty about his future, according to Sports PICTURE. The Polish international is annoyed by the links between Bayern and Borussia Dortmunds Erling Haaland and FC Salzburg Karim Adeyemi, both seen as potential successors to the 33-year-old.

Disclaimers for mcutimes.com

All the information on this website - https://mcutimes.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. mcutimes.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (mcutimes.com), is strictly at your own risk. mcutimes.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.

Leave a Comment