Doctoral degree in Business from a regionally accredited educational institution,
- 3-5 years industry experience required; 10-15 years career industry
experience preferred. Industry experience must be within the last 5 years.
- 2 years online teaching/curriculum experience, and
strong online webinar presentation skills a plus.
- Canvas LMS experience preferred.
- Experience working in an organizational legal environment.
- Strong active-learning skills for
- Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
- The highest levels of
- Able to work in a 5-week course accelerated environment
- Approachable and builds rapport quickly
- Attentive listener, and able to see multiple perspectives
- First point of contact to troubleshoot software or technical concerns
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Reliable high-speed internet required
- Responsible for supplying your own windows-based computer
and webcam, PC must be current and pass the ECPI University minimum requirements test.
- Required to present to live lectures via
Zoom each week
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized
leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI
University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science,
Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and
career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the
knowledge and skills, they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are
dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
focus on students and academic excellence
- Individualized course tutoring available to all students
- Professional work
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An adult-focused accelerated schedule
- An opportunity to make a
difference while expanding your knowledge, skills, and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Disclaimers for mcutimes.com
All the information on this website - https://mcutimes.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. mcutimes.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (mcutimes.com), is strictly at your own risk. mcutimes.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.