Master’s degree in Criminal Justice, or a Master’s degree with 18 graduate
semester hours in the discipline from a regionally accredited educational institution; Ph.D. in Criminal Justice discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years industry experience required; 10-15 years career industry experience preferred.
Industry experience must be within the last 5 years.
- 2 years online teaching/curriculum experience, and strong online webinar
presentation skills a plus.
- Canvas LMS experience preferred.
active-learning skills for effective instruction.
- Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
- Actions demonstrating the highest levels of integrity at all times.
- Able to work in a 5 week per term accelerated
- Approachable and able to build rapport quickly
- Attentive listener, and able to see multiple perspectives
- First point of contact to troubleshoot software or technical concerns for students.
- Exemplary interpersonal, verbal and written
Faculty Technical Requirements:
- Reliable high speed internet required
- Responsible for supplying your own windows based computer and webcam, PC must be current and pass the ECPI University minimum
- Required to present to live lectures via Zoom each week
ECPI University, with campuses in
Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery
of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and
Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over
50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment,
while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our
university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Individualized course tutoring available to all students
- Professional work environment
- Talented and committed
- An adult-focused accelerated schedule
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge,
skills and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Disclaimers for mcutimes.com
All the information on this website - https://mcutimes.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. mcutimes.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (mcutimes.com), is strictly at your own risk. mcutimes.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.