UNT System Overview
Welcome to the University of North Texas System, or UNT World as we like to call ourselves. UNT World includes the University of North Texas in Denton, the University of North Texas at Dallas and the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth. We are the only university system based exclusively in the robust Dallas-Fort Worth region and we are committed to transforming lives and creating economic opportunity through education. We are growing with the DFW region, enrolling a record 47,000+ students across our system and awarding nearly 12,000 degrees each year.
Posting Title: Photographer/Videographer
Job Location: Denton
The Division of Digital Strategy and Innovation is responsible for leading the university in the areas of educational technology, online and blended initiatives, and digital learning research serving students and faculty both on-campus and at a distance. Digital Strategy and Innovation collaborates with faculty, staff, and students across UNT’s academic and administrative units to ensure a world-class, 21st century institution, redefining public higher education through cutting-edge experimentation where the science of learning is the fulcrum that enables innovative, omnichannel, lifelong education for the North Texas community and learners across the globe.
THIS POSITION SUPPORTS ONLINE EDUCATION
The position of Videographer will assist with post-production of video projects. The incumbent will partner with CLEAR’s Lead Videographer to develop, produce, and deliver media projects and resources for external partners, online instructional platforms, social media, and internal use.
This position requires a media professional with outstanding communication, interpersonal, and facilitation skills to collaborate with internal and external partners with a range of stakeholders.
The person in this position will help to create a robust library of instructional media projects and collaborate with key players to produce these projects. Knowledge of current trends in media production, instructional design, and asset delivery are preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and three years of work in journalistic style photography or journalistic video production and post-production.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate technical and creative knowledge in DSLR camera operation.
- Intermediate technical knowledge in photo editing and creative knowledge in lighting techniques or audio capture and creative knowledge in video editing.
- Comprehension of a complex Digital Asset Management System.
- Intermediate comprehension of Photoshop and other industry standard software or Adobe Premier and or Final Cut software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Video Production, Digital Media, Educational Technology, or a related field
- Three years of high-level video production experience including advanced knowledge of visual effects, audio engineering, and film directing
- Demonstrated specialized knowledge in producing and editing video, maintaining media databases and archives, media distribution, and other digital media applications
- Demonstrated mastery skill in media authoring software, such as the Adobe Creative Suite or Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, and related tools
- Demonstrated experience working with teams
- Strong presentation skills, including public speaking, oral and written communications
- Strong commitment to diversity and proven ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, exercise good judgement and prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of work-related information and materials
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8-5 with some remote flexibility
Driving University Vehicle: Yes
Security Sensitive: This is a security sensitive position.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
Classification Title: Photographer/Videographer
Physical Requirements: Carrying, Cleaning, Climbing, Crawling, Kneeling, Lifting up to 25 pounds, Pulling , Pushing, Reaching, Sitting, Squatting, Stooping, Bending, Standing, Twisting, Walking, Writing, Grasp, Talk or Hear, Ability to communicate
Posting Number: S3023P
The University of North Texas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution committed to diversity in its employment and educational programs, thereby creating a welcoming environment for everyone.
Disclaimers for mcutimes.com
All the information on this website - https://mcutimes.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. mcutimes.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (mcutimes.com), is strictly at your own risk. mcutimes.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.