HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (CW44 News At 10) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office has arrested the suspect responsible for shooting and hospitalizing a child on Saturday.
Jontavius Monroe, 33, was arrested on November 9, 2021 without incident.
READ MORE: Two arrested after fleeing deputies
He is charged with:
- Attempted homicide in the first degree deliberate firearm – major bodily injury
- Deteriorated battery Heavy bodily injury and deadly weapon
- Firing firearms from a vehicle (passenger)
- Criminal in possession of a firearm
- Shooting at, inside or into a vehicle
READ MORE: HCSO searches for man who robbed a bank in Brandon
Monore is an eight-time criminal. He is in jail without bond.
MORE NEWS: Child tax deduction: When will you receive your November payment?
Disclaimers for mcutimes.com
All the information on this website - https://mcutimes.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. mcutimes.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (mcutimes.com), is strictly at your own risk. mcutimes.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.