- UK: Transport Minister denies fuel shortage | Latest World English News | WION NewsWION
- BP says almost a third of its UK petrol stations are running emptyReuters UK
- Boris Johnson is considering using Army to supply gas stationsThe guardian
- Frustrated customers are struggling on Esso’s forecourt in the midst of the UK fuel crisisThe independent
- Nearly a third of BP’s stations in the UK have almost run out of fuel | BakkenBakken
- See full coverage on Google News
Disclaimers for mcutimes.com
All the information on this website - https://mcutimes.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. mcutimes.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (mcutimes.com), is strictly at your own risk. mcutimes.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.