WELCOME BACK TO DC FANDOME!
THE ULTIMATE GLOBAL FAN EXPERIENCE RETURNS SATURDAY,
OCTOBER 16, WITH A BRAND NEW EPIC STREAMING EVENT
Go to DCFanDome.com to watch Live and learn more
Also available on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
BURBANK, California (August 31, 2021) – Get ready to fit in! DC FanDome, the ultimate global fan experience, returns on Saturday, October 16 at 10 a.m. PDT with a brand new, epic streaming event. That for free Virtual Event will once again welcome fans from around the world to immerse themselves in DC Multiverse at DCFanDome.com and celebrate the stars and creators of their favorite feature films, live-action and animated TV series, games, cartoons, home entertainment releases, and more. DC FanDome 2021 will also be available on Rich, YouTube, Facebook and Twittergives fans more ways to watch the events unfold in DC FanDome’s Hall of Heroes. other than that DC Kids FanDome launches the same day with a special kid-friendly experience available separately at DCKidsFanDome.com.
Ann Sarnoff, Chairman and CEO of WarnerMedia Studios and Networks Group, said: “DC FanDome 2020 was a first of its kind global virtual fan experience, showcasing all aspects of the DC universe with unprecedented scope and access. This year, we take everything people loved at the DC FanDome and supercharge it to superservice fans with even more exclusive first glances, news, in-depth interviews and insights from the stars and creative teams into their favorite DC content. ”
The world’s greatest superheroes and super-villains
The DC FanDome will feature an unrivaled collection of cast and creators behind fan-favorite DC games, comics, movies and TV shows. Expect news, exclusive trailers and announcements, never-before-seen footage, revealing conversations and more surprises in the DC FanDome:
- Warner Bros. -Pictures will showcase six highly anticipated titles with an exclusive new trailer for Batman, new content from DC League of Super-Pets, a first look at Sort Adam, a sneak peek at Lightning, and looking behind the scenes at Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom and Shazam! The rage of the gods.
- Warner Bros. television will offer a look at new seasons of Batwoman, Lightning, Superman and Lois, and Sweet tooth; a farewell tribute to Super girl as it approaches its epic conclusion after six seasons; a celebration of 100 episodes of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow; a first look at upcoming new drama Naomi; and a sneak peek at an upcoming episode of DC’s Stargirl.
- Warner Bros. Games will offer new revelations from the much awaited Gotham Knights, developed by Warner Bros. Games Montreal, and Suicide Squad: Kill Justice League, developed by Rocksteady Studios.
- DC release will honor the legacy of one of the world’s greatest superheroes and icon of truth and equality, wonder Woman, with a showcase of three upcoming books. DC explores her story with the DC Black Label miniseries Wonder Woman History, expands the Amazon myths with Nubia and the Amazons, and honors the inspiration she has given women around the world with the original graphic novel Wonderful women in the world. In addition, DC will share details on the next installment of the epic, universe-wide Batman / Fortnite comic crossover, and fans can also expect to hear more about the upcoming Batman: Fear State, the new six-number Sort Manta series, the return of Milestone universe, and much more.
- HBO Max will reveal an exclusive look at the upcoming series Founder of Peace and limited event series DMZ. The streamer also debuts several surprises and sneak peeks from new series as well as recurring favorites such as Titans and Doom Patrol. All four series originate from Warner Bros. television.
- Warner Bros. Animation will have a look at the upcoming limited series Aquaman: King of Atlantis; give a sneak peek at season three of the adult animated comedy series Harley Quinn and share what’s waiting #HarlIvy; deliver a very early look at the next animated chapter in Dark Knight in the all-new upcoming series Batman: Caped Crusader; and give fans an example Young Justice: Phantoms (warning: there will be spoilers!).
- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will display two upcoming originals DC animated movies: a sneak peek at Superman and the rest of the Justice League in Injustice, a brand new animated film inspired by the popular games and comics as well as the premiere of the trailer for the brand new animated heist film Catwoman: The hunt. Both films are produced in conjunction with Warner Bros. Animation.
DC FanDome Around The Globe
All DC FanDome programming will have captions in several languages, including Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, and Spanish. And the DC FanDome will once again be completely free for all fans worldwide. In addition to the worldwide DC FanDome experience, fans in China will be able to enjoy global content plus a range of exclusive and engaging local DC content.
DC Kids FanDome
Once again, the DC FanDome will be a family affair, serving the youngest DC fans with their own special experience in DC Kids FanDome. Kids and their parents around the world can explore DC Multiverse with their favorite DC Super Heroes, and get a sneak peek at upcoming DC animated adventures such as Batwheels, DC Super Hero Girls and Teen Titans Go!, and immerse yourself in digital activities at home all in a safe, child-friendly environment at DCKidsFanDome.com.
All Access DC FanDome
In addition to attending the DC FanDome at the primary DCFanDome.com destination, fans will be able to view the event via Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. The DC FanDome will be fully accessible on phones, tablets, laptops or desktops, so fans can take the DC FanDome with them wherever they are. For all the latest scoops on the DC FanDome, visit DCFanDome.com regularly for news and updates. By signing up for DCFanDome.com (it’s free!) You get DC FanDome news directly in your inbox and access exclusive exclusive members. And please follow the hashtag #DCFanDome on social media and the social channels on DC on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
DC FanDome Shop
From today until the end of October, Warner Bros. Consumer Products launches the DC FanDome store in the United States with additional areas around the world, allowing fans from around the world to stock up on DC FanDome clothing, accessories, collectibles and more. With exclusive DC Comics items only available here, the DC FanDome Shop will drop new items each week up to the main event on October 16th.
Legion of Brand Super Heroes
WarnerMedia Ad Sales has recruited a Legion of Brand Super Heroes to take part in the action at DC FanDome 2021. Allied and Unilever have come on board as official sponsors and brand collaborators. With Ally’s commitment to The Milestone Initiative and Unilever’s support for Believe in Wonder, these franchise-first partnerships will enable each brand to adapt to DC’s IP to create effective change across the advertising and entertainment industry as well as fans worldwide.
DC UNIVERSE INFINITY
Ahead of the DC FanDome and the day of the event itself, DC UNIVERSE INFINITE is releasing more than 300 comics and graphic novels that can be read for FREE with registration. New titles will be available each week, starting with the complete story of “Flashpoint”, the fan-favorite series “Injustice: Gods Among Us Vol. 1” and available for the first time on DC UNIVERSE INFINITE, “The Sandman Vol. 1: Preludes and Nocturnes ”!
DC FanDome 2020 was the first of its kind global virtual fan experience and brought together the largest collection of talent, messages and content revealed in DC history. DC FanDome: Hall of Heroes and DC FanDome: Explore the multiverse leaves the worldwide fanbase and generates over 22 million global views a cross 220 countries and territories with more than 150 million views of trailer content.
DC FanDome press assets are available here, and further updates can be found at https://www.dcpressportal.com/. Please click on the press portal and register to receive updates and news releases.
DC, a WarnerMedia company, creates iconic characters, enduring stories and immersive experiences that inspire and entertain audiences from all generations around the world. It is one of the world’s largest publishers of comics and graphic novels. As a creative division, DC is charged with strategically integrating its stories and characters across movies, TV, consumer products, home entertainment, interactive games and the DC Universe Infinite digital subscription service and community engagement portal. For more information visit dccomics.com and dcuniverseinfinite.com.
Inquiries in the media please contact:
Disclaimers for mcutimes.com
All the information on this website - https://mcutimes.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. mcutimes.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (mcutimes.com), is strictly at your own risk. mcutimes.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.